1. Polar Seltzer
It provided the fizziest, most carbonated seltzer ever invented. My vodka always tasted best with this. Plus they come out with cool flavors like Lemon Ginger around the holidays.
I have yet to find a good bubbly brand.
2. Wise Potato Chips.
They are a must with a toasted tuna fish sandwich, or a good burger.
On the other hand, the tortilla chips here in Texas are really good.
3. Crisp Air
You know, like in bracing cold air that feels good on your face.
On the other hand, it’s not 20 degrees here.
4. Cool places that are open on Sunday.
As evidenced by this past weekend’s field trip to the Fort Worth Cultural district, we scored zero on places we wanted to eat and shop.
Must remember culture shuts down on the Lord’s Day.
5. People that say “HOWAHYADOIN”?
I still find jumping out of my skin every time I hear HOWDY!
Just for balance, let me point out:
1. There is no snow here.
2. There is a pool that looks inviting when the weather turns nice.
3. I don’t live next to the biggest tool in the world anymore.
4. There is always fresh salsa available.
5. There are approximately 1 million dentists and plastic surgeons within a 1 mile radius. There is no possibility I can ever look bad again.
That’s it kids, the world is my oyster!
PPS. I did a search of the WISE snacks website, and SCORE. I can get the chips at the Dollar Store!