I Can’t Help Myself Friday. Graphically Speaking.

by meg on December 30, 2011

Today Meg was feeling a little creative, and she’s decided to depict her week via some interesting graphs. She guarantees you’ll never see these in any boring Powerpoint presentation in your office! Shall we begin?

Meg is oh so tired this week, and this just about sums up her feelings about the holidays:

Anyone? Anyone else feel like this?

Meg was inspired by the Zadge to create this Sound of Music Graph:

Your fearless bloggers both feel Christopher Plummer’s hotness in The Sound of Music has increased exponentially with age. When a young Meg first watched this movie, she was HORRIFIED at the thought of Julie Andrews off on some month long honeymoon with the Captain. That has seriously changed over the years, as shown in the scale going from old and decrepit to HOT. Feel free to pass this along.

Meg awoke to the news that her cell phone carrier, Verizon, wants to CHARGE people two dollars to pay their phone bill via the web, or YOUR ACTUAL PHONE. They say “it costs money”. Umm, doesn’t check processing take MORE MONEY and MORE PEOPLE? I’m so writing you a-holes a check.

BTW, If your phones are so F**king smart, then the phones should come up with a cheaper plan. So there.

What is with morning news anchors wearing cocktail dresses and chandelier earrings? It’s 5:00 am sister, and unless you are doing the walk of shame from a long night out, you SHOULD not be wearing this outfit or trashy accessories.

Meg wants to thank you for coming along through her 2011 ride through blogdom, and she hopes to see you all back here bleary and dragging bright eyed and bushy tailed in 2012!

Happy New Year, bloggy peeps!

WordPress Plugin

{ 7 comments }

The Zadge December 30, 2011 at 11:12 am

Sista, do we know the answer yet to whether Captain Hotness was IMPRISONED FOR DRUGS?!
The Zadge´s last blog post ..Why the Zadge will be eating only vegetables for the next month.

linlah December 31, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Meg is right, the smart phone plans need to get cheaper. I’ll be tagging along with the rest of the memeber’s of the lounge in 2012.
linlah´s last blog post ..feather in the sky

Her Ace in the Hole January 1, 2012 at 6:18 pm

On your pie chart, I would have to take the 80% down to 40%…then the other 40% would become a sliver of IRRITATION, VEXATION and RAGE where people like me just might tell their mothers that they want to “bash them over the head”.
Not very nice, I know.
Sigh.
I never watch the morning news, but I have to agree with you on the outfits. Ridiculous. As if.
:) Piper
Her Ace in the Hole´s last blog post ..travolta is my daddy

Mrs. Tuna January 1, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Bright eyed and bushy tailed seems a little harsh to team tuna.

Happy new year Meg!
Mrs. Tuna´s last blog post ..Resolutions of a 49 Year Old Muffin Top

Dawn in DC January 1, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Happy New Year Meg! I look forward to spending another year with you and your favorite co-horts, Jack, John Stewart and of course, the Zadge!
Dawn in DC´s last blog post ..The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other…

Little Miss Sunshine State January 3, 2012 at 7:04 am

Happy New Year!
I didn’t want to be Julie Andrews, the Captain’s wife, I wanted to be Julie Andrews the nun. CP didn’t do it for me.
Little Miss Sunshine State´s last blog post ..Hello 2012!

Cupcake Murphy January 3, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I would like to borrow your pie chart for my Christmas satisfaction presentation. I will need to add a little slice thing to represent sweaty forehead/heart attack phenomenon that happens right before all the food goes on the table though.
Cupcake Murphy´s last blog post ..Monday Judgements and Warnings

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: